Clínica Tambre is seeking to constantly overcome the tradition of quality service and care that has always been part of what they stand for. They have developed an integrated quality, safety and protection programme that ensures the expected results and is certified in accordance with the international ISO 9001: 2015 standards and the standards of the European Model of Excellence.
This quality policy is part of the company culture and is supported by all employees, together with full support from the management.
Our quality policy is based on the following aspects:
- We prioritise and respect the patient’s freedom of choice.
- Each patient is unique, that’s why we tailor each treatment to the patients’ needs, allowing us to diagnose and treat the patients in the best way possible by optimising all resources and improving their prognosis.
- The full satisfaction of our patients is our highest priority.
- We are committed to increase the success rates with the least possible effort for the patient and respecting medical practice at all times.
- We emphasise the importance of communication. This is why we adapt to the cultural and ethnical background of each patient, providing them with transparent information tailored to their individual case in their native language.
- Continuous training of all our staff, which will revert to improving their professional motivation and patient satisfaction.
- We promote innovation and research for medical advancement and better care for each patient. Continuous research in the field of Assisted Reproduction through our foundation.
- Preserve the environment by developing activities and services in accordance to sustainable criteria. The commitment to meticulous quality and safety in each phase of the processes are reflected with the incorporation of Witness, a process by which the patient’s identity is confirmed at all times.
Our quality policy regarding Assisted Reproduction can be summed up in achieving the following objective:
“Bring home a healthy baby”