According to the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, protection of personal data and RGPD (EU) 2016/679, you are informed that your personal data will be incorporated into the database owned by MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L. (Clínica Tambre) to provide the information requested about our products and services.
The data Processing Manager is MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L. (Clínica Tambre) based in Calle Tambre 8.28002-Madrid. España
The legal basis for processing of information is the consent granted by the interested.
The personal data you provide when you contact us through the web forms will be preserved during the time required for the attention of your application and as long as your cancellation is not requested.
In any case MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L. (Tambre Clinic) will use the personal data of the interested parties for purposes other than those mentioned above, and undertakes to keep the due professional secrecy and to establish the technical and organisational measures necessary to safe the information according to the requirements of the current legislation in the field of data protection.
You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, withdrawal, opposition, portability and limitation of use by sending a letter with a copy of your ID to MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L. (Clinica Tambre) located in Calle Tambre 8, 28002-Madrid. España or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer here: Previsión Sanitaria Servicios y Consultoria, SLU CIF: B82663188 and location: Calle Genova 26,28004, Madrid.
Additional Information Protection Data
Who’s the responsible of your data processing?
Name MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L (Clínica Tambre)
- CIF: B87922241
- Address: C/Tambe 8, 28002-Madrid, Spain
- Mail: email@example.com
- Phone:914 116 111
Data Protection Officer: Health Forecast Services and consulting S.L.
- Address: C/Genova 26,28004, Madrid.
- CIF: B82663188
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the purpose of data processing?
MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L. (Clínica Tambre) will process the information provided by the user in order to attend to their requests related to the management of the requested service and sending of electronic communication of an informative nature.
For how long will your data be kept?
As a general rule, the personal data provided will be retained for the time required to attend the user’s request or as long as the user does not request the withdrawal of his / her consent.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for data processing is the user’s consent to legitimation. – For existing customers, we will treat the data by virtue of the executed contract signed by the user.
To whom will your data be communicated?
MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L. (Clínica Tambre) will not pass personal data to thirds or make any international transfer. In no case, the personal data of the interested parties will be used for different purposes.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of Access:You will have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data related to you is processed or not.
- Right of rectification:You will have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you.
- Right of suppression:You will have the right to obtain the deletion of personal data related to you, when your personal data is no longer needed in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- Right of limitation:You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to withdraw consent:You will have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the consent-based processing prior to your withdrawal.
- Right of opposition:You have the right to oppose the processing of your data. MISTRAL Fertility Clinics SL-Clinica Tambe will cease to process the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. – Right to the portability of your data: You may request that your automated personal data be ceded or transferred to any other company that indicates in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
- The interested parties can exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition and portability of the data by writing to MISTRAL FERTILITY CLINICS S.L.(Clínica Tambre) indicating the right to exercise and attaching a copy of their ID through to the following address: C/Tambe 8,28002-Madrid, Spain. Please indicate on the envelope “data protection” or send an email to: email@example.com
The interested parties have the right to complain to the control authority and request the guardianship of rights that have not been duly attended to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through the electronic site of their web portal (www.agpd.es), or by sending a letter to (C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).