A simple mission: to apply our scientific and medical expertise in the most effective way to assist you create a family of your own.
- 40 years of experience in assisted reproduction techniques and treatments.
- Highly specialised and qualified staff with a commitment to ongoing professional development: More than 52% of our staff are university graduates.
- At the forefront of quality: We were the first; Fertility centre in Spain and Europe to achieve the acclaimed ISO 9001 quality certification. Fertility centre to be a finalist in the European Foundation for Quality Management Award.
- Ethically responsible.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Innovation and continuous improvement.
- Outstanding personal service.
- Commitment to environmental sustainability.
Our desire matches yours. We want you to have a healthy child of your own and believe that this can best be achieved by offering a combination of professional and personal support throughout your time with us.
We have developed a fertility centre which has become a leader in the field of assisted reproduction techniques, gynaecology and biology. Our commitment to ongoing improvement; bespoke care; research; new treatments and technologies means that we can offer what we consider, is an unrivalled service which is second to none throughout Europe.
We want you to make the right decision when it comes to your fertility. We aim to equip you with as much relevant information and support as possible to enable you to choose the option which is right for YOU.
We do this by offering a range of activities designed for you to interact with our medical staff; view our facilities and liaise with our support staff. We encourage and invite you to meet with us, visit our beautiful clinic, arrange an appointment to our UK based support staff at one of our dedicated patient events held regularly throughout the country.