Artificial insemination with partner’s sperm is a technique that allows us to insert the male partner’s previously selected sperm directly into the uterus at the best possible time.
Who is it recommended for?
• Young women with a good ovarian reserve
• Women without a long history of infertility
• Couples where the male partner has high quality sperm
• Couples where the male partner has mild sperm abnormalities.
• Couples where the young female partner has cervix disorders, a blocked fallopian tube, or ovulation disorders.
28% of the patients that use this technique at Clínica Tambre become pregnant.
If we don’t obtain a positive result, another cycle can be started when you get your period if your ovaries are at rest. If, after three or four insemination cycles you do not become pregnant, we recommend that you try in-vitro fertilisation.