Artificial Insemination involves placing spermatozoa, previous selected from a sample, into the uterus during ovulation. It can come from your partner (AIH) or from a donor (AID) This is a simple assisted reproduction technique with few side effects for the female and which has high pregnancy rates in recommended situations. This is the simplest assisted reproduction technique.
Types of Artificial Insemination
Who is it recommended for?
Artificial insemination treatment is recommended for:
• Young women with a good ovarian reserve, whose partner has poor sperm quality.
• Women that want to be mothers but who don’t have a male partner.
• Couples where the male partner has some type of disease that he doesn’t want to pass on to the embryo.
• Female couples that need a sperm donor.
How can I increase my chances?
So, why choose Clínica Tambre for your artificial insemination treatment?
Artificial insemination treatment in Madrid, Spain.
- We made meticulous controls of ovulation to determine the exact day where the artificial insemination will take place and to obtain that an only insemination by cycle is enough.
- The insemination takes place in our center, in one of the five consultations which we have.
- We obtain, not only a high rate of pregnancy, but also we are worried about the obstetrical pursuit of the born children with our techniques.
- We have our own laboratory of andrology that has been working for more than twenty years and it is one of the most renowned in Spain. We carry out the most leading diagnosis techniques of masculine infertility and hormonal determinations, for the patients with results in less than an hour.
- All the tests are made of integrated and simultaneous way, without displacements and in shortest time possible by specialists in this type of treatments.
- We are pioneers in Spain in fertility and assisted reproduction with more than 40 years of experience.
- Our attention is personalized: you will be taken care by a team of medicine specialists in reproduction.
- We are in the centre of Madrid, we are available 365 days, 24 hours and we have a telephone for emergencies.
- We financed the treatments and we have rates and special discounts.
The summarized process of the artificial insemination consists of a painless intervention, very simple, similar to a cytology that is done in the consultation and neither anesthesia nor hospitalization is required. It increases in a significant way the probability of fertilise the egg.
If the artificial insemination is made in the right moment, before the ovulation, an only insemination by cycle is enough.